COSPLAY HACK FOR HOMESTUCKS!
You can easily give yourself a simple troll tongue (as well as spit) using food coloring.
- Karkat - A drop of red or no color at all. (He is a mutant after all!)
- Aradia - Two red, one yellow.
- Sollux - Just a drop of yellow.
- Tavros - Now this one was tricky, because red food coloring overpowers yellow, so use at least two drops of yellow for one drop of red. Add more yellow if needed.
- Nepeta - Just a drop of green.
- Kanaya - Twos drops of green, one blue.
- Terezi - One drop of green and one drop of blue.
- Vriska - One green, two blue.
- Equius - Just a drop of blue.
I have yet to figure out a combination to make Gamzee, Eridan and Feferi.
Food coloring also makes great use for zombie mouths as well! :L
Big warning: this shit stains
this is so funny because its betty crocker
i’m coming for YOU
I would love to identify as Goth if it wasn’t associated with neon-colored skull-print tutus and paint-splattered inverted cross leggings. I always thought Goth was elegant. None of this stuff that you find on alternative clothing websites.. Come on, I can’t be…
Neon-colored skull tutus? Paint-splattered leggings with inverted crosses?
::pauses, recollects my composure::
While I will always say Goth is what you make it, the core inescapable truth of Goth is that it is built on a foundation of music and an appreciation for darker, morbid things. If you can’t find things you like (or fit) at “alternative” clothing sites, don’t worry. Black trousers or skirt, black shirt or band shirts, good boots, and a jacket or blazer than makes you happy are GOOD building blocks for a Goth look, and can be found just about anywhere.
(… neon-colored skull-print tutus. Really?)
this this this this this
Even more terrifying - Orwell is lauded as a genius for his work, Huxley is considered a drug addict.
Orwell, Orwell, Orwell!
Marilyn’s Voice In this video <3
it makes me want to cry its so sweet c’:
“their little bundles of green day babies”